>> Health and Parenting
It is very common discussion among parents about their expectations from children, irrespective of their age group.
Reasons for expectations might vary and could be way different among parents. But do parents any time think about what children expect from them?
Very few parents would be thinking so.
>> Related Articles
Many including younger, elder, children, men and women find it difficult to deal with criticism.
Word “Criticism” is taken in negative sense most of the time.
It is certainly extremely difficult to take criticism, but positive side is you can categorize criticism in two types.
>> Similar Articles
Memory is the faculty of the mind by which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved. Memory is vital to experiences; it is the retention of information over time for the purpose of influencing future action. If we could not remember past events, we could not learn or develop language, relationships, nor personal identity.
There are three main stages in the formation and retrieval of memory:
- Encoding or registration: receiving, processing and combining of received information.
- Storage: creation of a record of the encoded information in short-term or long-term memory.
- Retrieval, recall or recollection: calling back the stored information in response to some cue for use in a process or activity.
The loss of memory is described as forgetfulness or amnesia.
There are three types of memories.
- Sensory Memory: holds sensory information less than one second after an item is perceived.
- Short-term memory: Also known as working memory. Short-term memory allows recall for a period of several seconds to a minute without rehearsal.
- Long-term memory: Long-term memory can store much larger quantities of information for potentially unlimited duration (sometimes a whole life span).
>> Related Articles
More Benefits From Shorter Workouts, 30-Minute Workout Does the Trick
For anyone wanting to lose weight, you may need to exercise less than you thought.
A new study has found that people who exercised for just half an hour a day lost more weight than those who did an hour long work out. The scientists behind the study found that the shorter exercise sessions left the participants with more energy and motivation to live healthier lifestyles.
A full hour of hard fitness training is more likely to leave those taking part feeling burned out. the men who exercise for one hour a day, after training, feel exhausted, demotivated and less open to making a healthy change.
“Thus moderate amount of exercise significantly impacts the life”